Nothing compares to the performance that comes from the patented Apex Forward Set Trigger Kit. This kit is engineered to provide the M&P M2.0 pistol owner with a smooth, consistent trigger pull with the advantages of shorter over-travel and shortened trigger reset. Using a combination of the Apex springs and factory sear and trigger return springs allows the user to set the trigger pull weight within a range suitable for duty/carry down to a weight desired for competition.
When installed together, this drop-in trigger kit will:
- Reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs.
- Reduce overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
- Reduce trigger pre-travel, over-travel and reset distance
- Smooth uptake and reset
- Deliver a crisp trigger break
- Maintain factory safety values with a center mounted pivoting safety
- Direct drop-in replacement parts, no fitting required
For use in Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Metal Frame pistols including the “Competitor” and “Metal” models.
Does Not Fit These Guns
Not for use in original M&P models with polymer frames, or in any M&P Shield models
- 1 ea. (13 total pieces in the package):
- Aluminum Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger
- Metal Frame Specific Safety included
- Apex Forward Set Sear Actuator
- Apex Fully Machined 2-Dot Sear
- Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Apex Rear Sight Tool)
- Forward Set Spring Kit for M2.0 (Heavy Sear Spring, Duty/Carry Sear Spring, Heavy Trigger Return Spring, Duty/Carry Trigger Return Spring, Polymer Slave Pin, and Sear Plunger*)
*You must install the Apex provided Sear Plunger with the trigger kit. Apex Tactical Specialties includes a Sear Plunger with this kit, though the factory configuration does not utilize a Sear Plunger, the Orange spring paired with our plunger matches the force of the factory Green spring without a plunger.