The FN SCAR® 15P in 5.56x45mm is the benchmark for reliability and versatility from a light recoiling, piston-driven platform, now configured in an ultra-compact pistol. This enduring platform enables all shooting positions, locking in any grip on the upper receiver under fire, a 7.5” barrel delivers unmatched maneuverability.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 5.65 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 7.5″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 19.75″
- Non-reciprocating bolt carrier assembly enables all shooting positions, charging handles double as hand stops
- Premium, zippered case for discreet transport
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 4 positions
- Vertical picatinny rail with sling QD cup
- 7.5” hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating, with 3-prong flash hider
- Dual, ambidextrous charging handles remain static under fire, user swappable left/right
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Steel body, low friction follower
- One 30-rd included